Sasha Shut nominated me for the Liebster award for that thank her) Liebster is an award to the novice bloggers, it's made to help beginners make your blog successful.The point is this: blogger received a nomination
- tells 11 interesting facts about herself
- answers 11 questions
- chooses its nominees (preferably also 11)
- invents for new nominees 11 questions.
Everything is simple) So there you go:
11 interesting facts about me:
- I wore braces until November last year.
- I love the pink color and all nice things: princesses, drawn ballerinas, unicorns, owls, rabbits, all sorts of cute little animals, crowns, hearts, bows... But I don't like when on any pink things they make too much glitter, too bright shade of pink or idiotic technique illustration - it makes things vulgar.
- I graduated from the art school with honors and secondary school with the excellent certificate.
- I love banana juice and banana ice cream, also coffee and coffee chocolate, though I hate coffee.
- I have a younger sister, she is 9 years.
- I like Dan brown's novels, and I'm going to go to University for the art critic profession.
- Once I fired the gun.
- Now I am involved in research in physics on the topic "the Study of solar activity influence on the people", but never have enough enthusiasm of others, at least something to explore.
- In my childhood I went to the circle of beadwork for 2 years.
- I like adventure parks and aquaparks and often I go for a drive on most terrible chutes.
- In 4 years I was watching "the Simpsons"
Answers to questions:
1.Which of the trends of the current season do You like?
Plaid, pink color, print eye by Kenzo, style grunge.
2.A country that is mysterious and magical for you?
I think this is India.
3.Where do You like to write your posts?
At the writing-table. I haven't wifi)
4. Horror movie or movie, you can cry about that?
Horror movies I've never really looked, and as to cry films I can cry for any any sentimental moment in any film, but it happens that I don't cry even for the tragedies. I remember crying when I looked "Up" and "Horde" in the cinema.
5. Your super hero
Heroes of Roy Lichtenstein's paintings)
6. A perfect morning for You?
Sunday. Nowhere to go. Warm sun shines, the sky is bright blue. I have something delicious for the breakfast. You can quietly watch a TV with something very Sunday type "While all are in the houses"* (I don't know indicate whether it yet) or "School of repair"*, as in childhood.
*russian TV programmes
7. Wash your head at evening or get up early and do it in the morning?
Ummm... I my wash head once a week, because from the point of view of biological this is correctly. When the head is dirty I just do tail. I wash my head late at evening, sometimes until night.
8. In what clothes do You feel attractive and sexy particularly ?
In heeled shoes, what else?) Well and when I just look good.
9. What took your breath away for the last time?
The bright fall colors did it) I saw the pink sky, burning sunset, the brightest colored leaves on a background of gray clouds, smoke, faded grass...
10. The photographer, by who would You have your photograph taken ?
I think it would be interesting to work with Karl Lagerfeld) Do you know that he himself photographed for him advertising companies and etc?
11. The hero of the movie or book, You can compare yourself?
Candyce from the "Phineas and Ferb", Lisa from "the Simpsons", "the blonde in the law".
- Why do You keep your blog?
- You like it, would You subscribe?
- What is the target audience of Your blog? You actually think about it?
- What is the most insane thing to do, that You would have gone in for your blog.
- How do You feel about the fact that some bloggers buy things themselves and then write that the designers gave them the clothes? Would you do it?
- What is your favorite brand?
- What's your favorite magazine or news site?
- Favorite nail Polish color?
- The originality or the elegance?
- Diet or enjoying delicious food?
- Can one dress very stylish and fashionable, if not to buy anything in the stores, only sew yourself and dig around in grandmother's chests and second-hand?
Well that's all) Good Luck to all the beginners on this thorny way) And Yes, who wants, you can also answer questions in the comments - I would be very interesting to read.